Iren Diamonds & Co. appreciates your business and values our customers. Therefore, the company is proud to offer free international shipping, worldwide!
There are no hidden fees or additional expenses that will be added onto the cost of the item (loose diamond or jewelry piece) at any point. However, Iren Diamonds & Co. recommends that you consult with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence. Iren Diamonds & Co. will not be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied by thecustomer’s country. Additional information regarding anything purchased through www.irendiamonds.com:
- All orders are fully insured before shipping by Iren Diamonds & Co.
- Shipments usually take between 3-5 business days after Iren Diamonds & Co. receives final payment for the order. Please check with yourIren Diamonds & Co. representative in order to verify shipping times specific to your country as they may vary.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes. Therefore, a proper shipping address, telephone number, and name of receiver must be provided before the sale is complete.
- Orders received and paid for on Thursday will be shipped on Sunday, which is a working day in Israel.
- No item is shipped until full payment has been received.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and an appraisal if one has been requested.
Please note: The free international shipping is from the Iren Diamonds & Co. offices to the address provided by the customer. Iren Diamonds & Co. will not be responsible in the event that a shipment is held/stored with a carrier/customs. Furthermore, is fees are applied, the customer is responsible to pay the charge in order to have the shipment released. If for any reasons the shipment must be returned back to theIren Diamonds & Co. offices, the customer will be held liable for the cost of the returning shipment. In the event that a customer chooses not to complete a transaction, any fees applied for storage and returned shipment will be deducted from the refund issued for the order.